Are you a natural leader who wants to make a difference?
Windgap Foundation is currently experiencing exciting changes and growth. We are looking for a leader that is self-motivated and a passionate Residential Supervisor for one of our Supported Independent Living residences (SIL) located in Maroubra.
This is a permanent full time Monday to Friday role.
Interested in applying?
To be eligible, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Strong knowledge and experience of working within the disability sector and all NDIS requirements
- Managing and mentoring staff development, performance, inducting new staff, meeting all compliance requirements, on boarding, work force planning and rostering of team
- Experience working ON CALL
- Experience dealing with behaviours of concern and the ability to mentor staff in this area
- Relevant experience implementing Allied Health care plans for a participant
- Financial management of operational site budget and monitoring of spending trends
- Ensure all employees are up to date with changes in participant care requirements
- Liaise with all stakeholders, allied health professionals and other providers ensuring all participants accessing dual services and ensuring effective cross-service delivery, medical and day to day needs are met
- Maintain privacy, dignity and confidentiality of our participants at all times
- Assist CSWs in the case of a participant during a medical emergency and where applicable attend the hospital and liaise with the family
- a current or willingness to obtain NDIS Worker Screening Check
- NSW full licence
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
We can offer the following benefits:
- Rewarding environment & excellent working hours
- Employee training calendar & Internal career progression opportunities
- Salary packaging
Highly desirable criteria that will help you to succeed:
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Embrace and adapt quickly to change
- Demonstrated computer skills, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook
This is a full time opportunity that is hands-on, challenging and rewarding role. If you are passionate about working for a Non for Profit Organisation with a vision of making a difference in people’s lives, then please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be reviewed as received so you are encouraged to apply without delay.
Please note – only candidates with suitable experience will be contacted.